Google
 
Web www.myene.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Victoria Beckham Talks About New Book

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has revealed details about her new style and fashion book called 'That Extra Half An Inch'.

The book, which will be published later this year, is described as a "revealing and practical" guide to "fashion, beauty and style".

Beckham said: "I've always been a girls' girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do."

"I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl next-door who got lucky," she said.

"I've come a long way in the last 10 years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NAMSAHAZ Webhosting - Affordable webhosting for everyone!